I hope your week has gone good so far! It’s time to start a new one with a fresh and positive mindset!
I’m back at it today with another vegan recipe: my go-to super easy blueberry muffins! They’re perfect for a desert or a breakfast on-the-go, although I prefer them with my afternoon green tea for extra coziness.
Vegan Blueberry Muffins
For 10 to 15 muffins (depending on the size of your tins).
♡ You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup margarine or vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries (can be frozen)
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F)
- Mix together all dry ingredients: flour, sugar & salt
- Add the milk and margarine (previously heated) to the dry mixture and whisk till combined
- Fold in the blueberries
- Pour the batter into muffin tins until 1/2 full
- Bake muffins for 20-25 mins, making sure they’re a light brown color.
- Take them out of the over, let them cool a few minutes and enjoy!
PS. I’ll be pleased to exchange with you, so feel free to comment down below if you tried the recipe or have any suggestions!
With all my love,