Hi guys! Today I come up with another #EveryDayRecipes, yet another pasta recipe! 😍I cannot help it, I LOOOVE pasta and it’s so easy to make on those «I am in a rush» kind of days.
Want to read my tip to not feel guilty about eating pasta often?
Switch normal white pasta to spelt or whole wheat pasta to add nutritional value to your meal! White pasta is empty calories: this means it doesn’t give much nutritional value + makes you feel hungry after your meal as you digest it really fast! And this is not what we want.
What we want is delicious, filling, nutritious and healthy food every day.
So here comes the super simple and nutritious pasta recipe:
Zucchini Roasted Spaghetti
- Whole wheat or spelt flour pasta
- 1 large zucchini, washed and sliced into medium pieces
- 2 large onions washed and roughly sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, washed
- Salt & Pepper to your convenience
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Preheat your oven at 180°C
- Put water in a saucepan, with a pinch of salt, to boil
- In a baking tray lined with baking paper, add your vegetables and sprinkle them with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper to your convenience
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins at 180°C
- Cook your pasta according to the directions on the package
- Drain your pasta, add a drizzle of Olive oil and set aside in a bowl
- Once your veggies are roasted, carefully take them out of the oven and mix them with the pasta in your bowl
PS. Caving even more plant-based content? Sign up to get all the posts before anyone else!