Marinated Augbergine, Roasted Potatoes & Chickpeas
- 1 large aubergine, sliced
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 large handful of tiny potatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 can of chickpeas
- Herbs of your choice
- 4 tbsb Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- Preheat your oven at 180°C
- In an oven dish, place the aubergine slices and coat them with tomato sauce (kind of like you were spreading tomato sauce on a pizza)
- Add the plain sliced potatoes to the dish and sprinkle all of it with herbs, salt and olive oil
- Roast in the oven for 25mins, when the potatoes are golden brown
- In the meantime, wash and drain your chickpeas and put them in a bowl
- Add the aubergines and potatoes to the chickpea bowl when roasted
- Let cool for 5 mins and enjoy!
PS: If you want to learn how to create your own healthy recipes, I announce you that 2 spots available this month for my Plant-Based Coaching Program! Click here to apply!