Happy Saturday guys! I am coming up with a series of #EveryDayRecipe on the Blog every week, to inspire you to cook super easy Plant-Based meals!
What are we having for lunch today?
Spicy Tomato & Onion Spaghetti
Ingredients (for 2 pers):
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 ripe tomato, washed and diced
- 1/2 medium white onion
- Garlic powder
- Hot paprika
- Salsa Valentina (optional) 🇲🇽
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Spaghetti servings for two
- Boil water in a large saucepan and cook the Spaghetti as directed on the package
- In a skillet with a little olive oil, sauté onions until golden brown
- Add the diced tomatoes, garlic powder, hot paprika and 1 teaspoon of Salsa Valentina in the pan and stir until soft (8mins aprox)
- Drain the pasta and add the tomato sauce to it
- Mix everything together to coat the spaghetti
- Serve and enjoy!
If you liked this #EveryDayRecipe, please subscribe to the blog on the right sidebar for exclusive content!