Hope you’re having a beautiful summer so far! As the weather gets warmer, I feel like making so much lighter and fresher recipes. Today I came with the perfect summer salad. It’s super easy to make and tastes like a hot picnic day at the countryside! For real, it will keep you hydrated to combat heat, not mentioning it’s packed with vitamins and antioxidants. It didn’t last long at home! 🙂
♡ What you need (4 persons) :
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 pomegranate
- Mint leaves
For the dressing:
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash the cucumber and cut into dices.
- Peel the mango and cut into dices.
- Grind the grenade.
- Finely chop the mint leaves.
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing and mix it all well.
- Keep it cool in the fridge before serving!