Hi guys! I am so happy to post today about this lunch I had this past week. Honestly it is one of the QUICKEST LUNCHES EVER. I ran out of groceries and I was in a rush, so almost all ingredients of this recipe I had in my freezer as a back-up. And it is still healthy and plant-based. That is why I called this series #EveryDayRecipes : quick, easy and plant-based meals for any week day. So here it goes!
Barbecue Brocoli & Spring Rolls
- 1 cup frozen or raw broccoli
- 3 veggie spring rolls (you can find them in the frozen section in your supermarket)
- 1/4 white onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Barbecue sauce (read the ingredients, but they are vegan nearly all the time)
- In a pan at medium-high heat, place the spring rolls, brocoli and onions and let it grill for 3-5 mins
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to the pan and stir-fry all the ingredients together till golden brown
- Serve them in a plate with barbecue sauce and enjoy!
PS. Stay tuned to my social media @bealthie_ for more recipes, and a Free Plant-Based Breakfast Meal Plan coming up really soon for subscribers on the blog only!